Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Week 1- Board Book: I Love You To The Moon And Back


This book is about the daily routine of a parent and their baby. It tells all the ways a parent loves to do the simplest of things with their baby, all because they love them. The book shows this through a baby bear and their mama, which I love because of how protective bears are over their children. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars. A love between a parent and child is so pure and this describes that children need do nothing to receive that love.

Title: I Love You To The Moon And Back
Author: Amelia Hepworth 
Publication Date: 2015

Publisher: Tiger Tales
ISBN: 978-1589255517

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3: Poem- Green Eggs and Ham

Dr. Seuss is the first author most people think of when they think of children's poems. This story is universal, which I love. It te...